If so these 6 steps will help you make a smooth transition from the time prison (aka. your JOB) to time freedom.
In the past 48 hours I have several conversations with really great people, people that I enjoy being around and working with, but… I realized most all of them have something in common – they talk about wanting time and money freedom in their life, but none of them are willing to put in the effort to make it happen.
The most common question I was asked was:
“Do I have to work at this daily?”
LOL … are you kidding me? Of course you have to work at it daily! Creating time and money freedom in life is going to require a lot of hard work, and time!
The most common excuses I heard were:
“I am busy working 2-3 jobs”
“I work all day and then I have to go home and take care of my family”
Believe me I get it … I am married, 2 kids (4 year old and 6 week old) and I am the only source of income for my family … the problem is NOT time, it is absolutely priorities.
It’s pretty simple, you either don’t really want freedom in your life OR you are being held hostage to fear! I have outlined 6 simple steps to escaping your job life … take some time review the steps, use the list to find out what is holding you back.
1. Desire: Are you just telling yourself that you want freedom OR do you really want it? Do you desire it? When you truly desire something, you will go to the end of the earth to make it happen. Take some time to reflect on your conversations, are you telling yourself and others stories about a lifestyle that you don’t really want, if so do yourself a favor and stop this conversation today. You will find a sense of relief when you let it go. More importantly you will find clarity for those dreams you are truly passionate about.
2. Belief & Mindset: This is a biggie! The old saying goes “if you believe you can or you believe you can’t, either way you are right!” If you secretly don’t believe you can do something, you will never take the actions required to make it happen! So if you truly desire the freedom that comes with escaping your job life, you MUST believe that you will be successful. You must believe that you can replace your job income.
3. Building Your Evidence: The fastest way to overcome fear and limiting beliefs is to replace it with evidence that supports your desire. For example, if you desire to quit your job and start a lifestyle business so that you will have more time freedom in your life, but you don’t really believe its possible… the best thing you can do is to find some evidence that proves you can do it!
One way I have found to provide this evidence to those that need it is by showing them how to quickly setup a Mailbox Money System
4. Ideas to Cash: Once you have successfully setup a Mailbox Money System, the next piece of evidence you will want is to prove to yourself that you can turn your ideas into cash! If you don’t know how to quickly turn your ideas into cash, I invite you to schedule a free strategy session with me (no obligations or strings attached)
5. Commitment & Focus: This goes back to “desire” … if you truly desire Time & Money Freedom in your life it is going to take commitment and focus on your part, there’s just no getting around it. So STOP with the reasons “excuses” about why you can’t do this and get to work -you deserve better!
6. Build Money Machines: Lastly, if you are going to achieve real Time & Money Freedom in life you MUST start building money machines “systems & processes” that are scalable and don’t require your time in order for them to make money. Not sure what this really means or how to do it, no problem – click here to reserve your spot in our next online workshop!
So there you have it, 6 steps to escaping your job life!